PDA

View Full Version : Legitimacy of the green hat....

catmarcos
04-25-2020, 07:18 AM
Hey All,

Cat Marcos here.

A little about me: I had to grow up fast, product of circumstance and what not. I'm a street smart and savvy hustler who has more common sense than most around here, so it seems. I understand what it means to be loyal. (Where I'm from we have a saying, "snitches get stitches"). I was fortunate enough to have a mentor who happened to be mafia. He taught me that if you're going to do something, you do it to the best of your ability or don't bother. Additionally, he taught me that if you're going to do a job you better make damn sure the payout is worth the risk or don't bother.

I believe three things when it comes to this line of work. 1. That if it's too good to be true, it probably is. 2. There is absolutely nothing in this world that is "free" - if you think that's the case you'll end up really paying for it somehow, eventually. 3. Respect is learned, earned, and then given. So, my respect to all those who have come before me, into the digital age of the hustle. I'm ready to take the plunge and "get with the program" (pun intended). Id like to continue to have a roof over my head, food on the table, and not be put in a cage. With that being said, I'm looking for the right (wo)man to show me the ropes, someone to help me wax on and wax off. (If you don't get the reference- you're probably not a good fit).

What I'm not is a bored teenager of privilege looking for a cheap thrill by copying and pasting script. I'd like to think the rules behind the screen are similar, if not the same as the streets so I don't expect instant volunteers. I am willing, ready, and able to be vetted by any means someone who thinks they could fill this role deems necessary. My role as a green hat is completely 100% legit. Show me your legitimacy and lets get to work....

-CM