PDA

View Full Version : Help with CC bill

rotten1313
08-24-2017, 01:04 PM
Hello

I have gained possession of someone's credit card bill. It is for a Chase card through Amazon. On it I see easily the card number Plus the account holder's name and address as well as there balances and limits. I know I could get more personal information if it were needed through like a background search Etc, but wondering if anybody out there has any input to help me in finding out expiration date and CVV if possible?? Those seem like necessary pieces of information I'm missing but I am still pretty new so maybe that information is coded on statement somewhere otherwise maybe somebody knows how I can go about getting it. I've been doing my research on my opsec to keep anonymous, but as I am still new, I am also open to any tips if I find any ways to use this card. Thanks ahead of time.

-Rotten1313

mapufu1
08-29-2017, 01:23 PM
Hello

I have gained possession of someone's credit card bill. It is for a Chase card through Amazon. On it I see easily the card number Plus the account holder's name and address as well as there balances and limits. I know I could get more personal information if it were needed through like a background search Etc, but wondering if anybody out there has any input to help me in finding out expiration date and CVV if possible?? Those seem like necessary pieces of information I'm missing but I am still pretty new so maybe that information is coded on statement somewhere otherwise maybe somebody knows how I can go about getting it. I've been doing my research on my opsec to keep anonymous, but as I am still new, I am also open to any tips if I find any ways to use this card. Thanks ahead of time.

-Rotten1313

any one help m