PDA

View Full Version : Buying your cc's bases

ROI
03-31-2018, 11:18 AM
I offer buyout/selling bases of CC's with CVV from one of the oldest team in the underground !
To work with us is more profitable and reliable than with others (just take a look at our deposit ) !

Some points:

-We sell your stuff with extreme speed! As no one on the market! Sales are made through a network of our CC Shops which some of them are TOP on the market. In this way, we achieved strong sales.
-We pay more than other service. Always. Your supplier panel (Personal Area) is showing you all the statistics in most convenient way (valid rate of your bases, withdrawal statistics, imports etc). Also you're able to withdraw funds through the panel at any time. The best Personal Area on the market!
-Make withdrawal in any internet currency. Also on Ukraine/Russia bank accounts.

For selling we accept bases from 500 to 1000000000000 pieces! You're able to import bases through Personal Area by yourself. Uploaded bases will be in sell in a hour. No more links to ICQ or Jabber. Do everything without awaiting!

We're interested in next bases:

? Fresh bases from hacked internet-shops, processing centers, merchants, gates etc.
? Fresh bases from SPAM, fake sites, botnet logs etc.
? Sniffed stuff
? Any other source of fresh CC's

We're not interested in:

- Old/dead bases.
- Bases from tenths hands with very low valid rate.
- Suspicious peoples with bases from public. Do not waste our time please!

We're interested only in serious suppliers/hackers with good quality bases from 500 pcs. per base or more. For hackers/suppliers with huge bases we offer the best conditions!

Enawell
04-01-2018, 11:44 AM
Ok #noted let me consult my team

ROI
05-28-2018, 03:16 PM
Everyone who got cc's base contact me i can buy up 2000 cc's daily

ROI
06-24-2018, 01:04 PM
Everyone who got cc's base contact me i can buy up 2000 cc's daily contact me

Brazilian10
07-07-2018, 08:44 PM
I offer buyout/selling bases of CC's with CVV from one of the oldest team in the underground !
To work with us is more profitable and reliable than with others (just take a look at our deposit ) !

Some points:

-We sell your stuff with extreme speed! As no one on the market! Sales are made through a network of our CC Shops which some of them are TOP on the market. In this way, we achieved strong sales.
-We pay more than other service. Always. Your supplier panel (Personal Area) is showing you all the statistics in most convenient way (valid rate of your bases, withdrawal statistics, imports etc). Also you're able to withdraw funds through the panel at any time. The best Personal Area on the market!
-Make withdrawal in any internet currency. Also on Ukraine/Russia bank accounts.

For selling we accept bases from 500 to 1000000000000 pieces! You're able to import bases through Personal Area by yourself. Uploaded bases will be in sell in a hour. No more links to ICQ or Jabber. Do everything without awaiting!

We're interested in next bases:

? Fresh bases from hacked internet-shops, processing centers, merchants, gates etc.
? Fresh bases from SPAM, fake sites, botnet logs etc.
? Sniffed stuff
? Any other source of fresh CC's

We're not interested in:

- Old/dead bases.
- Bases from tenths hands with very low valid rate.
- Suspicious peoples with bases from public. Do not waste our time please!

We're interested only in serious suppliers/hackers with good quality bases from 500 pcs. per base or more. For hackers/suppliers with huge bases we offer the best conditions!

Do you have a sample before we close deals? With 100 units, the sooner I need a fellow specimen of wars. Greetings, peace in brother war.

ROI
07-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Everyone who got cc's base contact me i can buy up 2000 cc's daily contact me

ROI
09-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Buying your cc's up to 2000 pcs per week !

ROI
09-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Hurry up today ill buy up to 5000 cc's if you got a base like that contact me,

Base must be 80% valid rate, contact me

Cleanrdps
10-01-2018, 11:01 AM
where to buy a good staff?