PDA

View Full Version : I will appreciate anyone who answers

belijmerin
08-20-2017, 04:03 PM
Good evening fellow users!

I wanted to ask if here is someone who can answer some easy questions related to carding? I am willing to pay if there's someone who can get me on my own feet, I have participated in a carding school, so I have some very small insight, because the mentor left me halfway without a notice.

I am not begging for help, I really just want to clarify a few things ;) Please, feel free to hit me up in PM.

Either way, have a good day!

With respect,
belij

DiskV
08-21-2017, 02:57 AM
Go ahead and ask whatever questions you have related to carding and we will all try our best to answer it to our best level.

belijmerin
08-21-2017, 11:59 AM
First of all - thank you for your responsiveness!

Now let me tell you what exactly I want to know -

1) If I use TMAC mac address changer, SOCKS from VIP72 and Express VPN, is it okay that I use my own personal WIFI for carding? (if I have router, then I guess that I won't be able to hide my routers ID/DNS) Or it is a beginners mistake?
I've looked for some free wifi spots in my city, most of them have not stable connection/speed, I have read that if socks are being used then you should have a fast connection, because they're slow(socks).

2) Wanted to be sure about the necessary things for doing carding (if I get wrong or forgot something, please feel free to correct me, will appreciate!) -
-Mac address changer
-VPN or RDP
-SOCKs5 from a place near card owners address (at least city/country)
-DROP spot
-CC data, don't know exactly how it is called (I can see that Bilzerian is selling some, which I will most likely buy)
-CCleaner

I have read a lot of tutorials, but haven't seen in what order do I set up the things I mentioned above (I believe it's CCleaner -> VPN ->SOCKs-> TMAC -> Carding -> CCleaner?)

Thank you for Your precious time!

Patiently waiting for your answer mate ;)

DiskV
08-22-2017, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't suggest you using your personal WIFI for carding, get yourself an internet dongle that allows you to connect to the internet. And avoid using VIP72 most of the time, as the socks are mostly blacklisted. But if you insist on using VIP72, always check if the socks is blacklisted by going to whoer.net. Carding is an art, and by time you will get the hang of it if you are just starting to card. Get yourself a burner laptop or get tails on a USB drive, which you can boot up only using the USB drive. Here is a beginners guide on how to use tails, reddit.com: over 18? (http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/tails). But I wouldn't recommend you using tails for carding, just get yourself a burner laptop and stick to using RDPs and socks. Tailor your mozilla with a few addons like changing user agent, or better yet get yourself an antidect or Fraudfox. Run your device behind a VPN and then connect to the socks or your RDP.

belijmerin
08-22-2017, 08:15 AM
I am quite amazed that someone actually helped with suggestions, thank You a lot for that mate!

I will follow your short guide and will try to do best setting up these things.

Maybe one last question - I already have burner laptop, so the only real problem I have right now is this internet dongle - if I buy one, do I have to sign a contract with internet provider? and if I have signed a contract under my name, is it still safe to use it for carding?

Thank You in advance!

Respect

DiskV
08-22-2017, 09:44 AM
I am quite amazed that someone actually helped with suggestions, thank You a lot for that mate!

I will follow your short guide and will try to do best setting up these things.

Maybe one last question - I already have burner laptop, so the only real problem I have right now is this internet dongle - if I buy one, do I have to sign a contract with internet provider? and if I have signed a contract under my name, is it still safe to use it for carding?

Thank You in advance!

Respect

No. Having nothing to do with carding is the main point, get some runner to do it for you. Pay a few bucks, and get it done.
And good Luck with carding mate.

belijmerin
08-22-2017, 11:56 AM
One last thing - with "runner" You meant a person(bum) who will sign the contract under his name?

Thank You for luck and Your time!

Have a good day!

Jrokflokk
09-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Thanks for info

deathbrigade420
09-14-2017, 12:13 AM
helpful! i was actually wondering about the same stuff

TheBlackHat
10-06-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm not new to carding but I need help with setup and follow through. Can I get some assistant? Thanks