PDA

View Full Version : Help IDK What Can I Do

Joseph847702
08-14-2017, 07:05 PM
Ok so first things first, yes I am a noob. This is something that happens to all noobs, except those lucky enough to have never had to buy but were able to get your own by other means. Ok so I was looking to get some capital so I can get working laptop, software, hardware among other things to start carding. Now i tried looking for a seller that was reputable I came across this place https://z57whuq7jaqgmh6d.onion.link/premium-ccs/#more-659 and well it looked alright. Lots of comments prior to my order about how well it was done how well it worked and how fast everyone seemed to get 1) get their orders and 2) the seller would contact them on pm or comment stating whatever answer they were looking for promptly. Plus the fact seller had "15K+" sales at the time helped a lot too. Now I took the plunge bought from this seller 1 card nothing too crazy but still it was a total with overnight shipping 157 dollars. sent my bitcoin to escrow wallet and then had one more communication from seller giving me a tracking number, which did not work so he said we'll call DHL tomorrow. I have not heard anything back since. Money still sitting in escrow I've sent multiple disputes by going thru the dispute instructions site admins have posted but to no avail. Now I can't even comment on the forum asking where is my dispute as Mod will delete comment after review and never respond even like on the side saying anything. Admin won't respond and neither will seller what the hell can I do. Money is sitting in some wallet not being used I checked but I can't use it either so a little help guys please!!!

Dowerk
08-14-2017, 08:00 PM
I have that issue too.

Joseph847702
09-01-2017, 07:46 AM
For real, yeah man see that's such B.S. man it's not even funny. Thing about it is that if I had like waited and had those coins in BTC during the fork I would have doubled my money I would have the BTC and BCC. I mean not worth the same but BTC has since almost tripled in worth so I would have somewhere around 450 in US dollars to use cash in or whatever you know!!

AKBIROCK3
09-02-2017, 06:56 PM
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

AKBIROCK3
09-02-2017, 06:56 PM
sssssssssssss