PDA

View Full Version : Scammed by Carding.team forum for $500!

Johnny777
09-26-2019, 07:37 AM
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give heads up.
Basically i was on that forum called carding.team just reading about money transfers.
They have a trusted/verified seller there of WU and Bank transfers. His thread is 35 pages long with bunch of posts showing good transactions.
he is running a special basically new clients getting anywhere from 150-250 off... So i thought WTH $500 for $5k of a WU NOT from stolen CC is nice. So i trusted them and even paid $5 for forums Escrow service....

Well... now guess what happened as soon as I paid to their Escrow?
I was BANNED immediately! Literally as soon as I said Paid waiting for confirmation I was banned! I assume that POS Verified vendor there " named" Better Call Saul" Is an admin or owner and just scams people and bans them from the website by IP and by screen name... no problem to change IP, but a problem to log in it just doesnt go anywhere and becomes a white blank page...

so.. BE VERY AWARE! Carding.team is a FAKE forum with FAKE reviews.. and trusted Vendor there for WU (I assume all of them) IS A SCAMMER.

I'm an idiot.. my first (semi clean attempt ) to purchase and i got absolutely owned!

Yusoki
12-23-2019, 08:50 AM
oh rip your money man, u would be able to buy a lot tihngs for 500$ ;p

Spiritual​-being
03-28-2020, 07:20 AM
Carding Forum is exactly​ the same.
Have to say they are very cinvincing..

saltyknicksfan
04-24-2020, 10:19 AM
So are those paypal transfer scams or what ?