PDA

View Full Version : Orson please

Magickangel102
11-04-2017, 02:53 AM
I've been learning all I can, I've used info yo go into dell accounts Macy's accounts a paypal but then security caught me can anyone help teach me need to learn carding and how to hide ip address anything really. I pick up fast ...
Idk y this was titled Orson it was lesson please sorry edited.

darealistchick
11-04-2017, 03:03 AM
to hide IP address, you need socks and vpn. Read some of the beginner tutorials online and search how to hide ip's. Good luck friend.

Magickangel102
11-04-2017, 03:20 AM
Thank you for response and info. I'm trying to read everything right now. I'm one of those if imma do it I like to know everything possible about it and I am doing this lol. I ask alot of questions but not to annoy more because I like to understand lol..

darealistchick
11-04-2017, 03:34 AM
No problem bro... everyone has to learn somewhere. There is a thread on here in the Anonymity & Security forum that posts live socks everyday. You can also buy socks from a trusted vendor. Some folks can make their own but that requires some higher knowledge. You can also look up trusted VPN's that don't require much money or for your to use your information. Happy Carding.... when you find some cc (preferably from US and Canada) pm me and I will assist in cash out

Magickangel102
11-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Thanks alot. I'll check it all out. Thank ya hun.