PDA

View Full Version : Scammers on darknet

sailfrey
12-13-2018, 08:58 AM
I paid my order 3 days ago with no any reply until now on this website:

netauth3qialu2ha.onion

And i think all of Financial Services on Hidden Wiki are all scammers!

BE CAREFUL WITH ALL OF THEM:

Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers:

The Green Machine! Forum type marketplace with some of the oldest and most experienced vendors around. Get your paypals, CCs, etc
The Paypal Cent Paypal accounts with good balances - buy some, and fix your financial situation for awhile.
Premium Cards Oldest cc vendor, Top quality Us & Eu credit cards!
Financial Oasis A slew of products from a darker side of finance.
netAuth Automatic system to buy Paypal accounts and credit cards instantly in your e-mail. Socks5 included.
DreamWeavers Offering high quality prepaid products for a great deal
Hidden Wallet - Tor Anonymous Hidden Bitcoin Wallet
Paypal Baazar - paypal accounts for sale
Cash Machine - Phished PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, BoA, Wells fargo bank Accounts, Paysafecard's, US & EU Credit cards are available here.
Queen Of Cards - Best Female Carding Forum Since 2011. Western Union, Moneygram, Amazon CashApp, Plastic CC, Dumps, PayPal, Credit Cards.US Account With Balance,& More
Shadow Wallet - An Anonymous User Friendly Bitcoin Wallet/Mixer
Global Marketplace - Escrow Accepted + CashApp, WU, MG, PP, CC, VCC, Amazon, Ebay, Zelle, Wire, Off-Shore Accounts, Uber, AirB&B, etc
Bitcards - The most trusted credit cards store in darknet with returning customers.
OnionWallet - Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet and Bitcoin Laundry.
KryptoPayPal - PayPal Cashout Service. Get the account balance back in Bitcoin.
Credit Cards - Credit Cards, from the most Trusted Vendor in the union.Fast shipping.
Your C.Card Shop - Physical credit cards with High balance available to order. Paypal or bitcoins as payment method.
USJUD Counterfeits - EUR || USD Western Union money, any trusted escrow accepted, the most trusted seller.
Clone CC Crew - No.1 Trusted onion site for Cloned Credit Card. $2000/$5000 balance available.
EasyCoin - Bitcoin Wallet with free Bitcoin Mixer.
Guttenbergs Print - Finest USD/EUR bills on market. Passes all known tests. Random serials. Only top-notch currency.
Black&White Cards - Black&White Cards - High Quality Pre-Paid Debit Cards with PIN. Good Customer Service. Best Deals
Queens Cash - Buy Pre-Shredded USD & EURO Currency for a fraction of the value. WE SELL REAL CASH
The Cards World - Get your Financial Freedom Today.
PP&CC Money Pile - Fully automated PayPal & Credit card market site. Fresh stock every 2 days. Best deals.
Skimmed Cards - Oldest seller on old HW. Fresh stock. 99.9% safe. Worldwide cashout! Express shipping. Escrow.

2_in_1_reefa
12-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Cheers for info bro ,

leemake151
12-13-2018, 11:35 AM
This website is a liar, the owner and the seller are all together, these Chinese

leemake151
12-13-2018, 11:48 AM
These swindlers cursed you for being caught immediately and reporting separately.

MinteePhresh
02-19-2019, 05:58 AM
Has anyone had success with any particular carding website? I see a ton of scams just wanna see a legit PAYPAL transfer or a legit cashapp deposit

woodmen1589
02-22-2019, 07:33 AM
Do you have a good way to get the ccv

harlow
02-22-2019, 07:36 PM
cool info, thanks

mcbootheel
03-08-2019, 04:48 PM
What about the western union transfers on here, with escrow has anyone used them?

Jhonnyforlife
01-27-2020, 08:04 PM
All thieves

rdvl89
02-28-2020, 09:11 AM
In good old days we use to buy CC from unknown and untrusted vendors, even on the clearnet, and most of the time you would get proper deals. We didn't need feedback or proofs, things worked much better then. Since Bitcoin came up, every one of them is on the other side of scamming. The only people that are still use proper skimming, have very low success rate in 2020, and when they do, they keep it for themselves. So guys, anyone telling you they sell cheap stuff, it's a scam. If you're naive enough, give it a go.
The rich are more richer as skimming has gone down and proper hackers have quit hard jobs and start doing easy jobs with btc scamming. It's so much fun

jonnytapia
08-26-2020, 12:08 AM
how do i properly mix my btc before spending on dnm?

shardboi
07-01-2021, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the info

kwei
05-31-2022, 09:49 PM
It is difficult to get any legitimate vendor on the darknet. Guys be very careful. Do not deal without any escrow services.

rajg
05-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Looking for legit ppl here