PDA

View Full Version : Really need help with Walmart

makinmoney
06-24-2018, 04:52 PM
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to carding, and I've been trying to card walmart. I have aged accounts and have been using either AMEX or visa non-vbv cards, but I'm still getting "Payment not able to authorize". I've been trying to buy e-gift cards, but they're well within the normal spending of the people on the account (I've been trying $25 ITunes cards). The problem is that they're email delivery, and I've been trying to change the email address on the accounts so that I can receive them. It lets me change the email, but I still think this could be causing problems. I have been using a socks5 from the same town as the cardholder. If anyone has any tips for what I'm doing wrong, or knows of any other sites where I could card e-gift cards, I'd really appreciate the help.

mehran999
11-11-2018, 05:57 PM
hey makinmoney
any luck?

malaysianbutterfly
11-26-2018, 09:43 AM
Do you NEED gift cards or is that just your idea of how to get $$ off that account. maybe check out the cash out methods forum.There was a good thread about 2018 cash out method using venmo and shit.. this might be helpful for you?

ransomking
12-21-2018, 07:04 AM
where are you getting your cards?