PDA

View Full Version : NordVPN 12-24months for $0.50 +Rotating Giftcards

suffocate
06-18-2018, 09:17 PM
Hey Pal,

I can't say that I am very active here However I do have something a lot would benefit from, I wanted to let you know about my shop.
I am a legit vendor with good comms, contact me via store link if I am unresponsive here.

Right now I have a plethora of paid NordVPN accounts and Barnes and Nobles accounts that have active gift cards. Most of the B&N also have a saved CC payment method (although this is not PROMISED, there is high probability it does, and it has not expired yet.

Use your imagination. Orders work in person store pickup within 60min of order, OR ship direct for $5-$9ish. Accounts will all work with nook and may come with pre-purchased books. B&N also sells Samsung tablets, Dvd Boxsets, A good bit of stuff other than knowledge(books).

If that does not grab your attention hopefully Prepaid 12month NordVPN accounts will, That's right, it is not even paid under your real name!!!!
As the advertisement says these accounts are very fresh and have not been previously leaked, so treat it as your own and do not worry about tipping off owner by changing the password and losing access!
Accounts are not in short supply, so if you get 2x non-working accounts.. Request a replacement (do not try to scam/waste my time for $1. Jesus christ).

You may want to know what rotating is.. Well I have bulk loads of stuff different weeks/days. Currently, My bulk has been mentioned above. I do have Orbitz accounts with high rewards balances and have successfully used 2x with 1 ID before being blacklisted by Expedia. Ask for more info and I may post some in the shop.

Goodluck and keep safe. Don't be careless. Keep your tools sharp.

Click here to browse my shop (http://selly.gg/@suffocate)

suffocate
06-18-2018, 09:19 PM
p.s. Not all of my accounts have been posted, when they run low I post fresh ones to keep validity rate higher for customers. Enjoy.

dj33
06-18-2018, 09:57 PM
Do you accept escrow, looks good.